Largest in-person gathering of CEOs from the worldwide rejuvenation longevity biotech sector readies for Berlin.
The Forever Healthy Foundation has announced the first set of speakers for its Rejuvenation Startup Summit 2024.
Longevity.Technology: Taking place in Berlin, Germany from 10-11 May 2024, the Rejuvenation Startup Summit is a key event in the longevity calendar. A busy networking event, it brings together startups and members of the longevity venture capital/investor ecosystem who are all aiming to create therapies to vastly extend the healthy human lifespan. Rejuvenation and longevity are rapidly accelerating spaces dedicated to preventing, slowing and reversing the diseases of aging by addressing their common root cause – the aging process itself.
In addition to an exciting range of presentations from CEOs of startups in the fields of rejuvenation and longevity, the summit features an all-day startup forum for networking, panel discussions and keynote presentations. Starting midday on Friday and finishing off on Saturday night with a party for all attendees, the summit offers ample opportunity to connect with some of the most promising leaders in the field.
The line-up already looks incredible, including:
- Michael Greve, Founder of the Forever Healthy Foundation
- Nina Ruge, science journalist and best-selling author
- Hans S Keirstead, Chairman of the Board of Immunis – developing immune secretome products to change the course of immune-related diseases and aging
- Dobri Kiprov, Cofounder and CSO of Lyfspn – conducting a pilot study on plasmapheresis
- Greg Fahy, Cofounder and CSO, and Bobby Brooke, CEO and CTO of Intervene Immune – the thymus regeneration pioneer
- Aaron Friedman, Cofounder and CEO, and Vlad Senatorov, Cofounder and CSO of Reservoir Neuroscience – rejuvenating the blood-brain barrier and restore vascular health
- Marco Quarta, Cofounder and CEO Rubedo Life Sciences – keeping you biologically young by targeting the pathologic cells that drive aging
- Robin Mansukhani, CEO of Deciduous Therapeutics – developing multiple activation approaches to clearing senescent cells via novel immunotherapies
- Matthias Breugelmans, CEO, and Naren Vyavahare, CSO of Elastrin Therapeutics – leveraging a platform to develop therapeutics that render calcified tissue and organs supple again
- Alex Blyth, CEO of LIfT BioSciences – developing the world’s first ‘off-the-shelf’ cell therapy to destroy all solid tumors irrespective of their origin
- Ann Belien, CEO of Rejuvenate Biomed – researching the biology of aging and evaluating the therapeutic potential of synergistic combination drugs
- Mike Kope and Matthew O’Connor, Co-CEOs of Cyclarity – preventing age-related conditions such as atherosclerosis, heart attack, and stroke by addressing the root cause
- Aaron Cravens, CEO of REVEL – opening up an entirely new field in the treatment of age-related molecular damage by breaking cross-linked collagen fibers
- Matthew Rosen, President of CoRegen – leveraging its gene regulatory platform for the treatment of cancers and other chronic illnesses
- Janine Sengstack, Cofounder and CEO, and Rob Carhill, Cofounder and President of Junevity – rewinding diseases of age with novel transcription factor targeting medicines
- Reason, CEO and Mourad Topors, CSO of Repair Biotechnologies – developing therapies based on the Cholesterol Degrading Platform
- Alexander Leutner, Managing Director of cellbricks – replicating human tissue at scale
- Alexander Schueller, CEO, and Stephen Helliwell, CSO of cellvie – pioneering Therapeutic Mitochondria Transplantation
- Lou Hawthorne, Founder and CEO of NaNotics – developing a new class of medicine
- Phil Newman, Founder and CEO of Longevity.Technology
- Stephanie Dainow, Executive Director of Lifespan.io
- Lorna Harris, CSO of Senisca – developing senotherapeutic interventions to target the diseases and aesthetic signs of aging
- Jürgen Reeß, CEO of Mogling Bio – developing approaches to rejuvenate old stem cells of the hematopoietic (blood cell formation) system
- Petr Sramek, Cofounder of the Healthy Longevity Clinic and Managing Partner of LongevityTech.fund
- Brian Kennedy, Professor at NUS Singapore
- Eric Verdin, CEO and president of the Buck Institute for Research on Aging
Investors on stage include:
- Jens Eckstein, Investment Partner at Hevolution
- Alex Colville, Cofounder, General Partner at Age1
- Jan Adams, Partner at Apollo Health Ventures
- Sergey Jakimov, Managing Partner at LongeVC
- Marc P Bernegger, Founding Partner at Maximon
- Patrick Burgermeister, Partner at Kizoo Technology Capital
Investors will be able to explore concrete investment opportunities, or, if they are new to the field, get jumpstarted on the upcoming new megatrend rejuvenation and longevity; this will allow them to steal a march on this still young industry – one that will eventually become much bigger than today’s largest technology markets.